Welcome! This blog is for people who have retirement questions. When people seek retirement advice, they often find misinformation and misaligned interests from financial advisors. Here we will publish data-based content so you can make informed decisions about your retirement.
This blog will cover topics such as:
- Can you afford to retire?
- When are interests of a financial advisor not aligned with yours?
- What should you hold in your portfolio?
- What do you need to do about Social Security? Medicare?
- Are there any beneficial tax moves you can make now?
- How much money can you take from your retirement? What if the market crashes?
For information about who we are, you can look at our about page.
Please feel free to request topics of concern in the comments or reach out directly. We want to help you retire with confidence!